A well-known fact is that the upholstered furniture is often an air filter and accumulates a lot of dust, soil and different types of bacteria and germs. Just hoovering once in a while it will not clean thoroughly your upholstery. In fact, leading companies on the market recommend professional cleaning of your sofa, cushions, armchair, mattress or curtains at least once an every 6 months. With this in mind, we take also into a consideration yours and your family’s health.
Experienced Upholstery Cleaners
Our Mega Cleaning experts in Southall are constantly trained and aware of the different fibre types, which will contribute for the efficient and quality upholstery cleaning service you deserve. It is well known that the upholstery gets easily contaminated by external factors such as food and drinks; therefore we employ a variety of stain removals for pre-treating the spotted areas. The hot water extraction method we utilise is powerful and efficient and helps restore the former glamour of your favourite upholstery at your living space.
You Can Overview the Upholstery Cleaning Process
- In the beginning, examination of the upholstery and determination of the exact fibre type;
- Then, pre-treating for any stains with a variety of stain removals;
- After that, a specialised cleaning solution is injected and with extracting almost 95% of the moisture all the dirt is removed together with the bacteria and bad odours;
- Still, your upholstery will require additional time to completely dry off, it all depends on its type and the ventilation of the room; For an example: mattresses – between 12-24 hours; sofas – between 4-8 hours; curtains – between 4-6 hours.
Especially important for us is keeping your upholstery well maintained, clean and spotless. Therefore, we strive to improve ourselves every time by being up to date with all the new releases in the cleaning business.
Find Out Your Benefits of the Upholstery Cleaning and Make the Right Choice
- Competent and reliable professionals;
- Effective and quality service at affordable cost;
- Preferable date and time for your appointments – working 7 days a week without extra cost on weekends and bank holidays;
- For you convenience, we offer variety of payment methods;
In Southall, we offer also different services that you can combine with your Upholstery cleaning such expert carpet cleaning, Move out cleaning, After renovation cleaning or Spring cleaning. This way you can take advantage of the deals and discounts.
For more details, here it is our price list
|2 seat sofa||£36|
|3 seat sofa||£46|
|Min. charge: £48|
*All price rates are suitable for areas within M25 and minimum charges apply.
Covered Areas in Southall
- Southall UB1, UB2
- Hayes UB3, UB4
- Northhall UB5
- Greenford UB6
- West Drayton UB7
- Uxbridge UB8, UB9, UB10, UB11
For special and attentive care of your Upholstery in Southall, call Mega Cleaning today on 020 3637 7737 or send us your request through the online form. Our friendly staff will reply to your online inquiry as soon as possible and assist you further with your free quote or booking.