You Ask, We Answer
- Are your cleaners insured?
Yes, We have employers and public liability up to £1,000,000.00
- Which areas do you cover?
We provide professional cleaning services in London and outside M25:
- London areas – Twickenham (TW), Kingston upon Thames (KT), Southall (UB), Watford (WD), Enfield (EN), Harrow (HA), West London (W), North West London (NW), North London (N), Southwest London (SW) and Central London.
- Parts of North West and Southwest areas outside M25 such as St. Albans (AL), Luton (LU), Milton Keynes (MK), Stevenage (SG), Reading (RG), Slough (SL), Oxford (OX), Hemel Hempstead (HP), Guilford (GU) and Redhill (RH).
- What are your working hours?
We do work 7 days a week without extra charge on weekends and bank holidays. The working schedule of our staff is from 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays and from 8 am to 6 pm on weekends. However, upon request services can be performed after working hours.
- How do I pay for the service?
We accept cash or bank transfer payments. Cash payment upon completion of the service and bank transfer at least 24 hours prior the service (for private clients) and up to 30 days after the service is performed (for corporate clients).
- Are there any additional charges?
Additional charges that come on top of the final price are parking and congestion. All prices are exclusive VAT.
- Can you remove stains from carpet or upholstery?
Although we have a variety of stain removals old and already treated stains are very difficult to be cleaned. We cannot guarantee removal of all stains, however, we promise to do everything possible to remove them and to achieve the best possible result.
- Do you move furniture around?
We do move light furniture like chairs, coffee tables, etc., obstructing the cleaning process. If possible heavier furniture can be moved by request, additional charges may apply. Our team should be informed in advance.
- When can I use the room after a carpet or upholstery cleaning was performed?
Although we use professional equipment and high-quality technologies to clean carpet and upholstery additional time for the complete drying is required. It all depends on the air flow and ventilation of the room and the type and thickness of the fabric. We do recommend walking with bare feet until the carpets are completely dry. Approximate drying time:
Carpets – 2-4 hours; Sofas – 4-6 hours; Mattress – 12-24 hours.
- How can I change my appointment?
We need at least 24 hours’ notice in order a service to be cancelled, rescheduled or to amend the booking. If the notice is not kept cancellation fee of £20 will apply.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Notice of 24 hours is required for cancelling, rescheduling or amending the booking. Client agrees to pay £20 if the period is not kept.In the event that there is no access (nobody at the property or given keys are not opening), no water or electricity, the customer is required to pay £20.
- What if I am not happy with the result of the cleaning?
Mega Cleaning guarantees the End of tenancy cleaning service for 48 hours. If by any chance missed areas occur after the check out report we will perform a free re-clean session of those areas. The guarantee will not apply to the carpet or upholstery cleaning service.
- Is there a minimum charge for each service?
We do have minimum charges that apply to each service. Please see our Prices for more details.
- Can I book a service for a date and time I prefer?
We are very flexible with our cleaners schedule and we will try to accommodate each customer’s request. We have morning and afternoon appointments, 7 days a week. We also work outside working hours (additional charges may apply). Just give us a call on 020 3637 7737 or send us your online request.